Von: Tom Hodder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mo 10.07.2006 16:49
An: users@httpd.apache.org
Betreff: [EMAIL PROTECTED] question about using a SetHandler directive to
handle a 404 case

Hi,

I have an application that generates a whole bunch of static files in a
directory, and apache serves thoses files, (there is also a mod_cache
directive.)

However there is a marginal case in the system, where the file is not
available locally in the filesystem (yet) and apache would generate a
404 error for that request.

We have an application in place that can serve these requests in this
marginal case (but it is preferred not to use it generally, even with
the cache, as theres nfs stuff going on there) I would like to do
something like this; (obviously that configuration is not available)

<ErrorDocument 404>
SetHandler weblogic-handler
</ErrorDocument>

Is there anything I can do to achieve such a handling of the 404 case?

Thanks,

Tom

<<winmail.dat>>