On 7/11/06, Rob Wilkerson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Check your DirectoryIndex directive, too.  I get this a lot when I
forget to put in a file that I use.  By default, Apache ships with
index.html, for example, but not index.htm (which is what I use).

Right you are. I found that and changed it. Thanks, Rob. I also happened across this comment and directive:

   # This should be changed to whatever you set DocumentRoot to.
   #
   <Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache2.2/htdocs">

Once I changed that and DirectoryIndex, everything worked right. Guess I better take the time to read httpd.conf from start to finish. Thanks for your reply too, Axel-Stéphane. :o)

Chris Schulman