Seems the apache build  missed --enable-module=so option when
configured/compiled or you have no

AddModule mod_so.c

in your httpd.conf

If the Above line is not present try adding them in to your httpd.conf file.

Before doing it pls. cross check wethere DSO support has been configured
with your webserver or not by issuing the below command

httpd -l

this will give list of loaded and available modules, check whether it
lists mod_so.

Siva