On 7/15/06, David Sveningsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, I cannot get custom logs for a vhost to work. The logfiles is
created but empty. I've searched for examples and read the manual but it
don't work. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

This is my vhost config:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    DocumentRoot /www/example.com
    ServerName example.com

    CustomLog /www/example.com/access_log "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b
\"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-agent}i\""
    ErrorLog /www/example.com/error_log
    AcceptPathInfo On

    Alias /wiki /www/example.com/index.php
    Alias /index.php /www/example.com/index.php
</VirtualHost>

Does anyone have any tips?

Does /www/example.com/ exist?

Are you absolutely sure that this vhost is processing requests?  If you put
<Location />
Order allow,deny
Deny from all
</Location>