http://localhost:81/cota/

instead of:

http://cfdev.cota.csulb.edu/cota/

Any ideas?

thanks,
Mike

Pid wrote:
RewriteRule /(.*)(/)?$ http://localhost:81/$1$2

you need the second dollar variable to pick up the second pair of
brackets, instead of always appending a slash.

Mike Soultanian wrote:
Boysenberry Payne wrote:
How about adding this:

RewriteRule /(.*)(/)?$ http://localhost:81/$1/ [P]

That almost worked!

That's interesting because it gets me through to the page, but still
leaves off the trailing slash.  That in turn breaks the relative links
which are looking for the trailing slash as can be seen here (I just set
up a dns entry for my server):

http://cfdev.cota.csulb.edu/cota

whereas if you put the trailing slash, the trailing slash is getting
appended to everything and seems to break other things on the site such
as images.  When trying to view:

http://cfdev.cota.csulb.edu/cota/layouts/images/about/about-banner.jpg

I'll get the following error:

The requested URL /cota/layouts/images/about/about-banner.jpg/ was not
found on this server.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
MIke