The permission bits for allthe plugin directory are 755.
I'm on Z/linux. But it is the same as in another suse linux version.

My question is if with a compiled apache (and then  I don't load  modules dinamically and I've no modules loaded with Load Module) I can use the LoadModule directive.
If yes then probably then probably the WebSphere PlugIn was compiled with some options that are not compatible with the ones I've used to compile apache.

manuciao

Alexander Lazic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

20/07/2006 10.10

Please respond to
users@httpd.apache.org

users@httpd.apache.org
cc
Subject
Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache 2.2.2 and WebSphere PlugIn

On Don 20.07.2006 10:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>I'm using a Linux Suse 9.
>I would like to use the plugin because it was written for balancing
>throught WebSphere Application Server and I think that if I have a
>WebSphere Application server on backend  it would be better using its
>plugin to reverse requests.

Ok thanks for explanation.

>Alexander Lazic wrote:
>>On Don 20.07.2006 09:39, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>>But now when I run the command 'apachectl -t' I get the following:
>>
>>httpd: Syntax error on line 225 of
>>/opt/CHROOT/HTTPD-2.2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load
>>/opt/CHROOT/HTTPD/WebSpherePlugin/bin/mod_was_ap20_http.so into server:
>>/opt/CHROOT/HTTPD/WebSpherePlugin/bin/mod_was_ap20_http.so: cannot open
>>shared object file: No such file or directory
>>
>>The mod_was_ap20_http.so exists and it is in the
>>/opt/CHROOT/HTTPD/WebSpherePlugin/bin directory.
>>
>>Have you any idea????
>
>Can the webserver user read the plugin && the config?
>Is it right that you use a Linux-Distribution or do you use another OS?

How about this questions?!

Regards

Alex