[ Declerck Michael-W30479 ]

> Hello,
> I installed Apache2.2.2 several weeks ago on my Ubuntu Linux machine
> (which is similar to Debian), and also on my Windows XP machine. I
> went to my /etc/apache2/mods-available/ directory looking for the
> mod_authnz_ldap package which (according to
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/) should be available.

Seems to be an Ubuntu build issue. You should try the Ubuntu-support
features (forums and whatnot).

> However, the mod_authnz_ldap module does not exist in that
> directory, nor do many other modules which the Apache documentation
> suggests should exist.

The modules them selves are found (on my Ubuntu Dapper) in
/usr/lib/apache2/modules/, and haven't found any mod_authnz_ldap.so
either. The module is however not enabled by default when compiling
Apache2.2, so it may be it's available as an addon, but a quick
apt-cache search did not reveal anything. Again, try the Ubuntu forum.

Rgds,
Kenneth Svee