On 7/20/06, Ashutosh Mohanty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I want to run a script on a web page that uses server side includes,
(mod_include.so is present in modules directory) for this do i need to
recompile apache.if not then tell me what step should i take.?? I did the
installation with configuration option as ::

Start here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/howto/ssi.html
and if you still have problems, come back with a much more specific
discussion of what you have tried and what happened.

Joshua.