Unfortunately, I don't have control over the .htaccess files that are
being created by our users. If we did, would be easy enough to just
force them all to update their configs.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216