On 7/27/06, Anton Piatek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I was messing around with my config earlier and seem to have screwed
something up. Apache2-ctl says the config is syntactically correct, but
the root of the server "/" does not serve any pages - I get file not
found even if the file is specified (i.e. /index.html)

The error log just shows /htdocs not found. I cannot figure out why it
is looking for that file...

reuqesting ~anton/ works fine, but I cannot see anything wrong with my
config below.

Anyone got any ideas what is wrong with it? (I have removed anything I
thought might be causing problems and now have the following:
Server version: Apache/2.0.55
Server built:   Jan 16 2006 10:13:41
(Debian build)

[Thu Jul 27 19:48:36 2006] [error] [client 192.168.1.10] File does not
exist: /htdocs

=============sites-enables/000-default=============

I don't see anywhere in your main config file where this 000-default
is getting included.

Joshua.