Exactly in httpd.conf. What error did you get? where did it occur (log
file, command line, ?)

ok I am attaching changes.html file which shows my configuration in httpd.conf, workers.properties and server.xml files. Please take a look at this. I have included only the changes that i have made not the entire files.

when i add ProxyPass to my virutal module i get the following error when i stop my apache server
[EMAIL PROTECTED] spolavar]# /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -S
[Fri Jul 28 10:18:57 2006] [warn] module jk_module is already loaded, skipping
Syntax error on line 1070 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'ProxyPass', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not incl uded in the server configuration

So i have commented out those lines in my httpd.conf file.

In my Virtual hosts I have preciesely said my
DocumentRoot /usr/tomcat/apache-tomcat-5.5.15/webapps/mrald
and JkMount as
JkMount  /*.jsp ajp13
so that when i give "http://domain.org" it opens the homepage of mrald...but this is not happening.
Sorry i didn't give my real addresses as I don't want to give information in public.
-Thanks
Sri

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

ServerName xyz.domain.edu ServerAlias domain.org xyz.domain.edu* DocumentRoot /usr/tomcat/apache-tomcat-5.5.15/webapps #ServerPath /mrald ErrorLog logs/xyz.domain.edu-error_log CustomLog logs/xyz.domain.edu-access_log common ServerName domain.org #ServerPath /neuroMor DocumentRoot /usr/tomcat/apache-tomcat-5.5.15/webapps/mrald ErrorLog logs/domain.org-error_log CustomLog logs/domain.org-access_log common #ProxyPass / http://domain.org/mrald/index.jsp #ProxyPassReverse / http://domain.org/mrald/index.jsp #Redirect / http://domain.org/mrald/index.jsp #To be added at the end of your httpd.conf tomcat auto-configure Include /usr/tomcat/apache-tomcat-5.5.15/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf # Load mod_jk module LoadModule jk_module libexec/mod_jk.so # Where to find workers.properties JkWorkersFile /usr/local/apache/workers.properties # Where to put jk logs JkLogFile /var/log/httpd/mod_jk.log # Set the jk log level [debug/error/info] JkLogLevel info # Select the log format JkLogStampFormat "[%a %b %d %H:%M:%S %Y] " # JkOptions indicate to send SSL KEY SIZE, JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories # JkRequestLogFormat set the request format JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T" # Static files in the neuroMor webapp are served by apache #Alias /neuroMor /usr/tomcat/apache-tomcat-5.5.15/webapps/neuroMor # The following line prohibits users from directly access WEB-INF AllowOverride None deny from all #JkAutoAlias /usr/tomcat/apache-tomcat-5.5.15/webapps # Send servlet for context /examples to worker named worker1 JkMount /neuroMor/* ajp13 # Send JSPs for conext /examples to worker named worker1 JkMount /*.jsp ajp13 workers.tomcat_home=$CATALINA_HOME workers.java_home=$JAVA_HOME ps=/ worker.list=ajp13 worker.ajp13.port=8009 worker.ajp13.host=localhost worker.ajp13.type=ajp13 worker.ajp13.lbfactor=1 worker.loadbalancer.type=lb worker.loadbalancer.balanced_workers=ajp13 worker.inprocess.type=jni worker.inprocess.class_path=$(workers.tomcat_home)$(ps)server$(ps)lib worker.inprocess.cmd_line=start worker.inprocess.jvm_lib=$(workers.java_home)$(ps)jre$(ps)lib$(ps) i386$(ps)server$(ps)libjvm.so worker.inprocess.stdout=$(workers.tomcat_home)$(ps)logs$(ps)inprocess.stdout worker.inprocess.stderr=$(workers.tomcat_home)$(ps)logs$(ps)inprocess.stderr