Neil A. Hillard wrote:
Hi,

Never having run Apache on Windows, I'd have a guess that the drives are
mapped for the logged in user and not the service.  Therefore Apache
cannot reference the drives in question.
That's it. I ran Apache as console mode and it worked fine.

However, now I have another problem : since I'm coming from a Windows culture, where uppercase/lowercase are irrelevant, I have many aliases wrotten in mixed cases.

IOW, developers never payed attention to this and I have very different spellings for the same alias.

Any hints no that ? Will I have to review all of my pages to standardize the case ?
You may be able to map the drives for the system but I'll leave it up to
someone else to advise on that (if it is possible).

                                Neil.

--
Obrigado,
               Jose Adriano Baltieri - Analista de Sistemas