On 8/1/06, alexander dosher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Perhaps you used ExtFilterDefine in a vhost context? This isn't
> allowed for some reason, and configtest doesn't complain about it.
Yes, a vhost is where i need to use it, so no sense pursuing it further
i suppose. I'm new to the httpd community - is it worth filing this as a
doc bug?

This isn't a doc bug as the docs for ExtFilterDefine specify "server
config" as the context. It might be considered a bug that config
doesn't complain though.

And, since this won't work, can anybody recommend a simple output text
find/replace module that's available as a WinXP binary?

It might help for you to explain the nature of the  problem you're
trying to solve, rather than what's not working about what you've
tried.

> Also, your Allow from is redundant as "Order deny,allow" means allow by
default.
oopsie.  thanks!

k :)

--