Hello, all -

For sake of trying to sound clever, I'll just flat-out say what I'm looking for, instead of using a real example.

We use a wildcard approach in a VirtualHost container to accept requests, and it works quite well. However, I am having trouble making logs for each actual server name which I'm serving.

Ideally I'd like something such as:

Customlog /path/to/logs/$HTTP_HOST-access.log combined

to create /path/to/logs/domain.tld-access.log.

Do I have this flexibility, or would I have to consider alternate routes?

Thanks!
-dant