Hi I have a couple of questions. I am trying to set up my ssl on zope3 with apache2. I have zope (twisted) running on port 8080 and a secure server running on port 8443. My sites are folders in the zope root. The virtual host setup is below. The virtual hosts work fine on port 80 using www.mydomain.com and www.mydomain1.com

The virtual hosts fail on https://www.mydomain.com and https://www.mydomain1.com

In my error log I have the errors:
proxy: error reading status line from remote server 127.0.0.1
proxy: Error reading from remote server returned by /

Can someone provide advice on properly configuring the secure virtual hosts. Many thanks.

<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerName www.mydomain.com
  ServerAlias am11727372.mydomain.com mydomain.com
  RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://127.0.0.1:8080/am11727372/++vh++http:%{SERVER_NAME}:80/++/$1 [L,P]
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerName www.mydomain1.com
  ServerAlias am12704055.mydomain1.com mydomain1.com
  RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://127.0.0.1:8080/am12704055/++vh++http:%{SERVER_NAME}:80/++/$1 [L,P]
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:443>
  ServerName www.mydomain.com
  ServerAlias am11727372.mydomain.com mydomain.com
  RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://127.0.0.1:8443/am11727372/++vh++http:%{SERVER_NAME}:443/++/$1 [L,P]
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:443>
  ServerName www.mydomain1.com
  ServerAlias am12704055.mydomain1.com mydomain1.com
  RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://127.0.0.1:8443/am12704055/++vh++http:%{SERVER_NAME}:443/++/$1 [L,P]
</VirtualHost>