From: Jaqui Greenlees [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 12:46 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Problem with Script/binary execution

--- "Devireddy, Nagendra Reddy (STSD)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Greenlees,
>
> Thank you very much for your reply.
> I have given proper permissions for the directory.
> And one more thing,
> This is working fine on a Solaris Box. I am getting this problem with
> Linux 2.6. I have compared everything b/n the two machines.
> Configuration, structure everything is same.
>
> Thanks,
> Nagendra

Then most likely you need to install wine or crossover office to get
support for a windows executable in linux.
.exe is a windows usage only.

Jaqui

Jeff Henager: "If the average user can put a CD in and boot the system
and follow the prompts, he can install and use Linux. If he can't do
that simple task, he doesn't need to be around technology."

http://mail.yahoo.com