Nick Kew wrote:
No chance.  The browser popups happen *before* the request
is decrypted and things like redirects can be applied.
Thanks Nick Kew, Owen Boyle and Brian for helping me out.

Meanwhile what we understood from certificate issuing authority
that If we keep the webserver name un-changed we can re-use the
certificate issued to us. (we have 6month valid time). We are going
in that direction.

thanks again
Divakar