From: Mika Borner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 12:29 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] LDAP auth: Internal Server Error

Hi.

>I get a authentication pop-up box from the LDAP server.
>After I authenticate, however, I get an Internal Server Error on the
>page and these two errors in my error log:

I found that several internal server errors come from using a wrong LDAP
SDK. Are you sure your apache instance's included LDAP SDK matches your
LDAP Directory Server Brand?

Sorry, can't help any further...

-
This message is intended for the addressee only and may contain
receiver, any disclosure, copying to any person or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be
un- lawful. You must therefore delete this e-mail.
Internet communications may not be secure or error-free and may contain
viruses. They may be subject to possible data corruption, accidental or
on purpose. This e-mail is not and should not be construed as an offer
or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe or sell or
redeem any investments.