On 8/4/06, Rob Kirkbride <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I need to understand exactly what this figure means.
Does the figure include any time for the response to be sent back to the
client, or is it the time that the web server has completed the processing?
 We're getting some long duration and I need to understand if we've got
network problems at our end, or if it may be because the user is running
over a slow connection.

It is the time from the request is received to the time apache httpd
completely finishes with the request.  That will include the time
required to send the file over the network.

Joshua.