Please ignore this thread; I figured it out. Thanks.

David Blomstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
P.S. I suppose the logical alternative is to simply use the default Apache installation, since it appears to be working. But I can't even locate it. I thought it might be in Library > Webserver, but that folder appears to be empty.

I've been typing the names of specific Apache files in my Spotlight finder, but it only shows files associated with my XAMPP installation.