At 07:30 AM 8/7/2006, you wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to use mod_rewrite to redirect any "www.domain.com" -> "domain.com". I've set up the following rule:

Do you mean if I go to www.domain.com/blahlbnlasd.html , it redirects to just domain.com , or if I go to www.domain.com it goes to domain.com ? If the former, an easier method might be to set a error page as http://domain.com . If the latter, you might be able to accomplish that via DNS, but I'm a novice, so.. :)