Hi Bill,

Thanks for the update and puting the snapshots available. I'll try this snapshot when I get home. I look forward to further news on the module.

Regards
Graeme W

On 8/8/06, William A. Rowe, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Fair questions; for the -moment- (this will change, archive readers, read
deeper into this list if not-found) - you will find the snapshots in time
that previously were tagged for testing at;

http://people.apache.org/~wrowe/aspdotnet_moving/

There's a very clear notice that these are not releases.

They belong in a new home - but the details are not quite worked out yet.
The moment they are, there will be an announce for anxious readers on this
forum.  I can only confirm that the software will find a new home, at this
point, and the mechanics are in motion.

Bill