On 8/8/06, Boyle Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

Two thoughts:

- if hotmail eats confirmaton mails, how come the users get to
*subscribe* in the first place? Wouldn't it eat their subscription
confirmation?

- would it be too draconian not to subscribe users with hotmail
addresses? You could send them a message saying "hotmail doesn't work
very well with automatic mailers - please don't use it". Oh, but then
the warning would get eaten... you can't win...

My understanding, verified using my own spam trap..errr...hotmail
account, is that it is not possible to subscribe from hotmail at the
moment either.  So the people having problems are those who subscribed
a while ago when it was possible, and are now trying to unsubscribe. I
just did a quick count and there seems to be less than 10 of these
people left.

Joshua.