Do you have a "NameVirtualHost" directive anywhere? See docs for
details...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> [...]
>
>     <IfModule mod_mime.c>
>
>         # Pass all .html documents through PHP 4
>
>         AddType text/html .html .htm
>
>         AddType application/x-httpd-php .html .htm .php
>
>     </IfModule>
>

>     <IfModule mod_alias.c>
>
>         #
>
>         # ScriptAlias: This controls which directories
> contain server scripts.
>
>         # ScriptAliases are essentially the same as Aliases,
> except that
>
>         # documents in the realname directory are treated as
> applications and
>
>         # run by the server when requested rather than as
> documents sent to the client.
>
>         # The same rules about trailing "/" apply to
> ScriptAlias directives as to
>
>         # Alias.
>
>         #
>

>         ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/
> "/home/ashutosh/www/www-devel.mydomain.com/cgi-bin/"
>
>         <Directory
> "/home/ashutosh/www/www-devel.mydomain.com/cgi-bin">
>
>             AllowOverride None
>
>             Options None
>
>             Order allow,deny
>
>             Allow from all
>
>         </Directory>
>

>         Alias /cgi-src/
> "/home/ashutosh/www/www-devel.mydomain.com/cgi-bin/"
>
>         <Location /cgi-src/>
>
>             <IfModule mod_dav.c>
>
>                 DAV On
>
>                 DAVDepthInfinity on
>
>                 AuthUserFile
> /home/ashutosh/www/www-devel.mydomain.com/htpasswd
>
>                 AuthName mydomain-www
>
>                 AuthType Basic
>
>                 require user mydomain
>
>             </IfModule>
>
>         </Location>
>

>         Alias /download/
> "/home/ashutosh/www/www-devel.mydomain.com/download-info/"
>
>         <Directory
> "/home/ashutosh/www/www-devel.mydomain.com/download-info/">
>
>             AllowOverride None
>
>             Options None
>
>             Order allow,deny
>
>             Allow from all
>
>             Action pl-script /cgi-bin/download.pl
>
>             AddHandler pl-script .html
>
>         </Directory>
>
>     </IfModule>
>
> </VirtualHost>
>
> <VirtualHost *>
>
>     ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     DocumentRoot /home/ashutosh/www/backup.in.mydomain.com/html
>
>     ServerName backup.in.mydomain.com
>

>     ServerAlias backup.in
>

>     ErrorLog /home/ashutosh/www/backup.in.mydomain.com/logs/error_log
>
>     CustomLog
> /home/ashutosh/www/backup.in.mydomain.com/logs/access_log common
>

>     <Directory "/home/ashutosh/www/backup.in.mydomain.com/html">
>
>         Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
>
>         AllowOverride None
>
>         Order allow,deny
>
>         Allow from 192.168 127.0.0.1
>
>     </Directory>
>

>     <IfModule mod_mime.c>
>
>             AddType text/html .html .htm
>
>             AddType application/x-httpd-php .html .htm .php4 .php

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error,
please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and
any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any
hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and
the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.