I thought I started a new thread, apparently, I didn't. Sorry for the incident.
Thanks for your info. It seems the search at marc is not working. The other one works fine.
Thanks.

Cairen
"Joshua Slive" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

08/11/2006 01:43 PM

Please respond to
users@httpd.apache.org

users@httpd.apache.org
cc
Subject
Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Getting in Contact with Mailling Admin?

On 8/11/06, Cairen Lajia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Joshua,
>
> Is there any search function for those archives (http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-users/)?  thanks.

You're kind of hijacking an unrelated thread here.

Anyway, no, the apache mail archives don't have a search facility, but
you can search google with
"site:mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-users"
or you can try one of the other archives like marc:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-users
or mail-archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/users%40httpd.apache.org/

Joshua.