Hi all,

This could be a newbie question for most of you.
I am trying to authenticate users using mod-auth_mysql on windox xp (apache 2.2.3).

It seems that I need use apache extension tool (apxs) to compile and install the mod_auth_mysql.
Thought on my unix box, the apxs is at /usr/local/apaches/bin/. But I couldn't find the apxs any place on my XP box,
so I am try to execute apxs, it complains for "unrecognized command".

I did some search, but I didn't get any helpful info on apxs. Could anyone direct me to the right direction?

(Just in case you need this: For apache installation on xp,  I used
Win32 Binary, and I chosed "custom" to includes all the features it has. )

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Cairen