Hello All,

I am using Apache Web Server and I want to access a file of the form I attached (please find it attached) from the Web-server. It is a simple text file. The file type is referred to as:

<grammar src="" href="http://localhost:8080/wdnet">http://localhost:8080/wdnet" type="application/x-slf"/> in a VoiceXML document from where the file is called.

However, the Web server complains about the file type. I tried to add the type (i.e. "application/x-slf") to the mime.types file under conf directory, but it didn't help. What do you suggest?

Part of the error message generated is: "The content-type obtained from the resource owner and the content-type specified in the VoiceXML document differ, there may be a misconfiguration on the side of the resource owner."

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

K. Moges
VERSION=1.0