On Friday 18 August 2006 16:51, alan bryan wrote:

> There, I followed the example almost identically except for server
> login details.   Oh, and the are NO earlier error messages - here's
> the log from start:
>
> [Fri Aug 18 08:34:14 2006] [notice] Apache configured -- resuming
> normal operations
> [Fri Aug 18 08:34:14 2006] [crit] (70023)This function has not been
> implemented on this platform: DBD: driver for [DBDriver unset] not
> available

When you tell it to use postgresql:
DBDriver pgsql

one of two things can happen:
  (1) postgresql is available in your server, and it works (silently).
  (2) postgresql is not available, and it exits with
        "DBD: No driver for pgsql"

One or the other of those MUST happen before you can get the second
message above.

Since neither of those happened, I infer you have no DBDriver directive
in scope where it's giving this error.

The other possibility is that it's working fine, and these messages are
related to a different virtual host on your server.  I'm trying to figure
out if there is in fact a bug that could cause bogus errors from some
kind of virtualhost configurations.

--
Nick Kew