I am trying to setup up monitoring of our Apache Win32 environment. Keep Alives such as HTTP lookups is simple enough. What I was hoping to do is monitor critical health information such as HTTP sessions, running HTTPD.exe processes, how much memory Apache is using, etc. The purpose is not only to monitor the uptime or downtime of our environment but more importantly get a handle of the Apache load trend. Do any of you have recommendations on open source or commercial solutions for the monitoring of Apache Win32 environment that goes beyond HTTP lookups and Apache Service check? Perhaps there are SNMP module implementations I am not aware of. Thanx in advance.

Christian Toledo

Web Administrator

WebCollage Inc.

W: 646.827.2579