Looks like I spoke to soon.  Syncing the system headers did get rid of
most of the errors not not all.  Here are the errors I get now:

checking netinet/sctp.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h:     check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h: in the future, the compiler will
take precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------------
##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the AC_PACKAGE_NAME lists.
##
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------------
##
checking for netinet/sctp.h... yes
chec

Any Ideas?

Shawn Beard
Web Administrator, MCSE, MCSA, MCP
Iowa Foundation for Medical Care
Information Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office: 515-440-8581

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 8/23/2006 7:59:03 AM >>>
Thank you!  This worked.

Richard de Vries wrote:
> Have a look at http://www.sunfreeware.com

And if you want to build... read the big red notes about gcc and
syncing system headers ;-)

Email messages cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
transmitted information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services therefore does not accept
liability for any error or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of email transmission.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication, including any
attachments, may contain confidential information and is intended
only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any
review, dissemination, or copying of this communication by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and delete and destroy all copies of the original message.