On 8/26/06, RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok here are my configs

> On 8/25/06, RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I have commented out the default host and have this setting in my config
>> file if i set it * i get a bunch of overlap warnings as my vhosts.conf
>> file
>> uses the ipaddress not the star i think?
>>
>> But still get the default site when i try to load site1.computerking.ca

No need to send the entire config file.  Only the relevant parts (the
parts having to do with vhosting).

Your #1 problem is that the argument to NameVirtualHost must match the
argument to <VirtualHost>.  The recommended argument, from the docs,
is *:80.  But you can also use an IP address if you want.  Just make
sure they all match.

Joshua.