I have LDAP directory with groups of class posixGroup (to do /etc/groups functionality on servers ). I want LDAP to take over Apache2.2 authentification also. It's important to me that i can restrict access to resorces by "require group" directive. However i'm having problems, as it seems to me that mod_auth_ldap doesn't "understand" groups of class posixGroup. When i create group of class groupOfUniqueNames everything works fine, but again i can not do Posix group accounting. Is there any way to make Apache look at my posixGroup objects?
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Rolands  Mek=C5=A1s
n;quoted-printable:Mek=C5=A1s;Rolands
org:SIA Solcraft