I am not clear with what actually you are trying to do.
If you have two virtual hosts then you can name them with different names and act accordingly.

Thanks,
Chidanand

On 9/1/06, David Blomstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is probably a dumb question, but how do I determine the name of my server (local and online)? I have a PHP script that's supposed to modify a value depending on whether a file is online or local, and it requires the name of my local server. I'm using Apache in both my PC and my Apple laptop, but I wasn't aware that my local server had a name.

Thanks.

Chidanand Gangur
Pune.