Hi,

 Fro one of my application, when I tried to access it
using ab wiht https i am getting the foloowing error.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] root]# ab https://1.1.1.10/myfile
SSL not compiled in; no https support

 I searched in google for ab version which supports
SSL and procedure for SSL compilation. On my client PC
SSL is configured and I have OpeenSSL version 0.9.7a.

 Could you please tell me the procedure for SSL
compilation.  Appreciate your help!!

Thank you
Raghu