ganesh ganesh <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Also check with the following perl module presence:
>
> DBD::mysql, Bundle::DBD::mysql, Bundle::DBI, DBI, DBI::DBD

It worked before without all those Perl modules. Can you explain why I
need Perl modules to get Apache, APR-DBD and MySQL working now I'm using
MySQL 5.0.24a instead of 4.1.11?

The problem is not that MySQL is not working: MySQL works just fine.
Also, PHP works without any problems with MySQL.
What *doesn't* work (for me) is Apache & APR-DBD & MySQL. AFAICS I don't
need any Perl modules for that.

What Ben describes in his email is almost the same as what I did last
and this time. He said he got it working after a new build (not saying
if he did something different so I guess he didn't), but here I can't
get it to work by just rebuilding everything (again).

Gr,
Rob

> On 9/8/06, ganesh ganesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>       Hi,
>
>           Some of this may sound basic.. but check and post
> back if the problem still persists...
>
>       1. Does the mysql.sock present.... as you have
> porivided in my.cnf?
>       2. Do you have the following Perl Modules:  DBD::MaxDB &
Apache::DBI