hello list,

I'm building a C plugin for apache and, I need acces to the POST DATA
in the request.
I not found which structure contains the POST DATA in the request_rec structure.
There is the args field that contains the query string, but is for GET
method, I need the same for the POST method.

In the headers space there are the headers fields and the post data
that I need separated by 2 enters.

example capture by ethereal :

POST /ejemplo.html HTTP/1.1

Host: localhost

Gecko/20060523 Ubuntu/dapper Firefox/1.5.0.3

Accept:
text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5

Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate

Keep-Alive: 300

Connection: keep-alive

Referer: http://localhost/ejemplo.html

name=yourname

mail=yourmail

comment=yourcomment

How I can obtain the 3 fields (name,mail,comment) send by the form ?

thanks,