On 9/11/06, Matt Bockol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Folks,

I'm running a 2.0.46 server on RedHat Enterprise Linux AS3.  It's the
stock httpd for that distribution.  It sees a lot of SSL connections and
the performance has been a little less than I'd expected for a 3GHz
Xeon. I'm beginning to think that the SSLSessionCache is not actually
being used.

I don't really know anything about the problem, but 2.0.46 is really
ancient.  If you are being forced to use it by Redhat, then you should
contact Redhat for support.

(Sorry, I know that is not very helpful.)

Joshua.