Gents,
Having a task of authenticating to our SecurID server. After doing some googling, I have found 2 ways people have been doing this in the past. First is mod_securid, which I think people have stopped using since 2004. Then there is the WebAgent from RSA themselves, which only supports apache 2.0, and not 2.2. So I downgraded to 2.0.59, downloaded their agent. Followed their instructions, and when I try firing up apache, I get the following:

Syntax error on line 6 of /usr/local/apache/rsawebagent/rsawebagent.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/rsawebagent/mod_rsawa_apache.so into server: /usr/local/apache/rsawebagent/mod_rsawa_apache.so: ELF file data encoding not little-endian

So, is anyone else using this?  What would you recommend?

Thank you kindly,

--
Vasiliy Boulytchev
[EMAIL PROTECTED]