Must be some kind of firewall.  Port Scan only shows SSH/22 being open.

Erik

On Sep 19, 2006, at 12:10 PM, Darren Hall wrote:

The IP is 194.16.84.195. It is not yet linked to domain name.

When I attempt to connect to 194.16.84.195 I'm getting a time out.
Is Apache currently up and running? Also, you don't have your web server
behind a firewall do you?