On 9/19/06, John Meichle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there a way to configure the backround and text colors of the auto
generated Directory index through mod_autoindex? I do not care about fancy
searching or listings, I just want to be able to do basic configuring of the
text.

There are two ways to do this listed on
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_autoindex.html
First, you can use the SuppressHTMLPreable IndexOption, and then
specify a HeaderName file which contains the appropriate <body> tag or
CSS instructions.  Second, you can use the IndexStyleSheet directive
to specify a CSS file with appropriate instructions.

Joshua.