On 9/29/06, Nick Black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I am about to comile apache 2.2.3 from source, but need to tweak my
./configure options a bit.

I currently have:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache \
 --enable-so
--enable-cgi
--enable-info
--enable-rewrite
--enable-speling
--enable-usertrack
--enable-deflate
--enable-ssl
--enable-mime-magic
-enable-module=rewrite
--enable-module=proxy

I need to have DSO support so that I can add mod_ruby once I have
installed apache.  Is this the correct config?

Yes, --enable-so does that.

To modify paths, check the config.layout file and the --enable-layout option.

See:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/programs/configure.html

Joshua.