Hi Jeff,
        Did you make any break through?
I am not making any progress :(

I compiled in the mod_proxy_html using apxs. But these rules are never
touched ( don't get any logs :( )

Here is what I have been doing:

ProxyHTMLLogVerbose On

ProxyHTMLURLMap http://www.abc.com/suggestions.htm
http://myanotherserver/suggestion.htm

Also tried
ProxyHTMLURLMap http://www.abc.com/suggestions.htm
http://myanotherserver/suggestion.htm Rihe

Why I am not getting any logs is one thing I am not able to figure out.
Even with mod_rewrite I had the same problem of logs not occurring.

Any help will be appreciated.

Note:
These are the last lines of httpd.conf and they are not inside any other
directives.

Regards,
Sai