Júlio Maranhão escreveu:
I am not using the ScripAlias directive. Anyway I tried and I got that in the error log:

[error] Can't load Perl file: E:/Open/webcal/cgi-bin/startup.pl

It should be easier. What about mod_rewrite?

Please, forget. I reorganized the webcal folder locations and an index.html redirecting to \webcal\webcal.pl is doing the job.

Cheers,

Júlio