yeh i know what u mean lol

chris
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Mohler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] not uploading at full speed

Depends what your upload speed is..and like all networking scenarios
where nothing is guaranteed, "we'll see"

On 10/11/06, Chris Ackford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
ahhhh ok well as you can tell im running it from my house internet and im
only 15 so how about a roung of allouse lol so rele i dont have any money to
buy "E1" anyway i am upgrading to 8 MB/s soon do you think that will be
better ?

chris