I have a conf file that has multiple RewriteRule lines. This conf file works fine. My problem is this same conf file is used on several hundred boxes and is created from a CVS build. I need to add a custom RewriteRule for a single server that all other servers will not get. I believe I can create a new file in conf.d, but I am not sure how to do this. My initial thought was to simply create a file in conf.d with a file name that begins with a letter higher than the original file and contains only this:

            RewriteEngine On

            RewriteRule "^/program/object/Job/(.*)/detail\$" "/program2/object/Job/detail/\$1" [R,L]

But that does not work.

Any suggestions would help.

Thanks

Tony