Hi,
I've already set "ServerTokens Prod" in "extra/httpd-default.conf". That
doesn't fix it entirelly.
Still the "main" Server gives me back like "ServerTokens Full" and a
Proxyd answer from the application Server comes with a Server-Header of
the appServer. I need them all set to look like Prod, no matter where
they come from...

Cheers /Carsten

<original>
we use Apache 2.2 as frontend servers to serve some static content, as
proxy and for virtual hosts.
Now I want to have the "Server" header being set to "Apache" no matter
what, may it be static content, from a virtual host or proxying from the
application server in the back.

I experimented with mod_headers
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_headers.html and searched the
documentation for the last few hours.
But I can't seem to find the place where to put that 'Header set Server
"Apache"' line so it is valid for _all_ answers to requests...

Anyone a good idea for me?
</original>