Odd, the downloads page README states ""

  "The -win32-x86-no_ssl.msi package does not include any encryption
   software OpenSSL, mod_ssl, nor an https: enabled abs utility.

   At this time, the process to follow for export notification has not been
   finalized. Until that time, the -win32-x86-ssl.msi with mod_ssl support
   based on OpenSSL is not available. Please do not inquire of the httpd
   project, this issue is not in our hands to address for you."

Not sure how much clearer that could be?