Hi.

I maintain a web server using the above software and I experience problems I
don't know how to solve.
The first (and the most annoying) one is when sometimes the Apache (I think)
"flats out": processor load of Apache processes are 0 and no requests are
served. Apache doesn't get responding until restarted. This issue comes up
5-10 times a day!
The second one is when something goes wrong and the browser only says: Page
not found. After a refresh everything is OK and during that other users can
use the services. This happens very often.
The third one is the inverse of the first. Processor load is at the skies
and no requests are served. There is no reason for Apache to act like this
(I mean PHP scripts don't cause this much and/or this level of load). The
server doesn't get responding until restarted. The problem happens 1-2 times
a day.

I've digged into the .conf files and the manual to find the reason of the
errors but not a single clue I found.
What can these be? Where to dig?

Thx,
Nahon