Hi there, does anyone have any step by step
instructions on how to compile Apache under windows.

I did find a document on the apache website that
describes how to compile Apache ... and as a matter of
fact, it compiled just fine.

But I am having a hell of a time figured out how the
dependencies on some of those Visual C++ DLLS. There
is some documentation out there, but me being a newbie
to compiling applications for Windows am not able to
make heads or tails out of it. These are the messages
I am getting:

The application failed to initialize properly
(0x80000003). Click on OK to terminate the
application.

Runtime Error!

Program "d:\Program Files\Apache\bin\ApacheMonitor.exe

R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C
runtime library incorrectly.
Please contact the application's support team for more
information.

Any help or pointers would greatly be appreciated.

Thank guys.

  Richard