Luc,

Works great!

Thanks for the help,

Dan

On 10/27/06, Luc I. Suryo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the tip, I double checked and all
> required packages are definately installed OK, so still not sure what's
> causing this problem....

I believe this is the libxml issue, do this

ldd /usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd

what does it show?

then assuming you have the Sunfreeware libxml installed under
/usr/local/lib, then do this

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

ldd /usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd

and try to start apache again, does it work now?

btw: in case you are interrested, I have also my own package use in
production, apache 2.2.3 being one if then i386 version, the sparc 64
bits will be available tomorrow: ftp://ftp.patriots.net or
http://ftp.patriots.net

hope this might help..

-ls